Honeywell Launches E-Mon School 6000 Smart Monitoring Energy Meters
Honeywell has launched its E-Mon Class 6000 merchandise range, a fresh generation of multi-protocol-capable strength meters to provide quickly, accurate tenant billing or to optimize a building’s strength use.
The original offering, Honeywell E-Mon Class 6200 Pulse Meter, is a compact submeter that's versatile, field configurable and reliable with revenue-grade accuracy for better cost distribution.
The Honeywell E-Mon Category 6200 energy meters are simple to use, with an app-guided installation process, commissioning and troubleshooting, in addition to built-in cybersecurity to safeguard against attacks. The Honeywell E-mon Class 6200 submeters help defend data integrity, both on-site and online, with a lockable enclosure and encrypted communications to securely exchange data between the devices and app functions.
“The Honeywell E-Mon Course 6000 meters can help setting up owners better screen, measure and manage energy use within a building in an easy-to-install and operate form,” said Mike Garceau, general supervisor of creating Management Systems North America, Honeywell. “With the intuitive E-Mon app, users can easily commission the meters and look and feel confident in its reliable daily operation.”
Installers and planners benefit from straightforward, instant commissioning and troubleshooting via the E-Mon app. The software allows installers and planners to:
The app also allows facility managers and building owners to automatically take readings. The Honeywell E-Mon Class 6000 meters could be built-into Honeywell applications quickly and seamlessly, using Interval Data Recorders, I/O modules or immediate controllers.
- Configure all meter adjustments;
- Screen meters via Bluetooth;
- Work with available templates to boost multi-meter commission timing;
- Arrange for entire projects using provided BIM and CAD info for the E-Mon range; and
- Recognize errors immediately and receive easy-to-follow ideas as to how exactly to solve them.
The E-Mon app happens to be designed for Android only. Long term variants within the E-Mon 6000 Series includes additional communication alternatives, such as for example BACnet or Modbus.
- Auto sector braces for even more chip shortages...
- College of Agriculture alumna creates retail, bulk meat...
- Useful iPhone Accessories Worthwhile Checking Out
- Furniture Related Product Production Industry | BizVibe Adds...
- Real estate giant The Agency involves CT with...
- Microsoft Introduces Vaccine Management Product for Government Agencies,...
- Etihad sees travel demand improvement in 2H 2021
- Mizoram, Bangladesh hold foretells boost border trade
- Ease stimulus conditions for SMEs
- Next-gen furniture rentals deliver curated design with sustainability
- Shifting demographics poise efficient products for growth
- Bangladesh basks on middle-income country status
- Richmond native becomes curator of clothing and textiles...
- Sheikh Hasina offers economic zone, high-tech park for...
- Bedford Industries’ expansion sees energy efficiency
- Superga Natural beauty and Clarins Unlimited Upcycle Cloth
- View from India: Auto industry gears up for...
- Amazon is considering house goods and electronics low...